?

Log in

An Unusual Breakfast - Welcome to the Endless Night Tavern

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

July 8th, 2004


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
mistressnelle
10:59 am - An Unusual Breakfast
Laelith watches as the young Selkie lass enters, and too, as she moves toward the larger man accompanying her. She was still unaware of the elven man within the halls, with half her attention upon the gryphon, and the other half upon the pale, trembling slave girl. She patiently awaited the Gryphon's response to her, hoping that the girl had wit enough about her to at least glance in Laelith's directions, that she may give what comfort she had been equipped to give. She called a small vial to her palm, fingering it with a wary lust.

(14 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 8th, 2004 11:25 am (UTC)
(Link)
Watching Laelith speak to the Gryphon, Cirrac slightly tenses, particularly when Krystaviel comes to him. Hoping the Gryphon would be respectful, he has to be a bit concerned...if it has a taste for the small, pale, and beautiful, she certainly qualifies.

Trying to keep calm, he takes Krystaviel's seat out for her, offering her the table.
From:skarlette
Date:July 8th, 2004 11:38 am (UTC)
(Link)
Krystaviel gives Laelith a nod of greeting and polite if shy smile. She accepts the seat Cirrac has offered, stroking his arm soothingly. She can tell he is worried over the Gryphon and over how the Gryphon might regard her. "Please beloved, it will be well." She murmurs softly kissing his cheek. She takes a bit of smoked salmon and chews thoughtfully...
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 8th, 2004 12:00 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Nodding, Cirrac sits, and takes a bit of melon, nibbling on it to see if he likes the taste, and then eating more of it as he decides it's tasty. Running a taloned hand through his hair, he blushes again from the kiss to his cheek.

"I understand, beautiful pearl...but you know me."
From:skarlette
Date:July 8th, 2004 01:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Krystaviel smiles slightly and leans a bit more into the shelter of Cirrac's body. smiling as he nibbles on some melon. She picks up some raspberries and munches them delicately. He had always been protective of her and she does not comment on it.
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 8th, 2004 03:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Cirrac puts his hand around Krystaviel's waist, watching the Gryphon ask for Unicorns. Curious, he stops eating to listen. Even if it was in a hunt, he'd never actually /seen/ a unicorn, before.
From:skarlette
Date:July 8th, 2004 08:01 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Krystaviel feels the gentle hand placed on her waist. She looks over at the gryphon, then at the Laelith. She figures on offering her own services as healer if she and Cirrac wished to stay any amount of time...
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 8th, 2004 08:06 pm (UTC)
(Link)
As the discussions end, Cirrac eats again, relaxing a bit more. Giving Krystaviel a light squeeze, he stands up slowly before walking over to the bar to speak to Faelith.

"Do you have a moment, Lady?"
[User Picture]
From:fireluv007
Date:July 8th, 2004 03:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
The Gryphon's gaze moves from the chained woman to Laelith, running up anf down her figure as he had done to the other man, but instead of curious, his gaze was now calculating.
His tail snapped back and forth, and he clicked his beak a couple of times in annoyance.
He snorted, much like a horse would and said, "What issss the point of a chained sssslave, if one cannot kill orrr maim ssssaid sssslave. Otherrr than a vampirrrre'ssss sssnack." When he spoke, the voice that came from that large metallic black beak was rough, deep, with an edge of anger that had nothing to do with the situation.
He moved away from the wall of chained slaves, closer towards Laelith, circling her, his muscles in his shoulders and back rippling as he moved smoothly, his talons still clicking on the hard flooring. He kept his eartufts raised, listening for any movement from the other two occupants of the tavern.
After a complete circle around Laelith, he stops a few feet in front of her, and sits, his posture almost bored-looking.
"Have you any Unicorrrrnssss?"
[User Picture]
From:mistressnelle
Date:July 8th, 2004 03:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Laelith ruffled a little bit, noticing how little of her meaning te gryphon had gathered. "I never said you could not maim them, good sir, it was simply requested that you not do more damage than my healers can do their work upon."

She looked him over as he did her, sapphire eyes blazing with... something... not one to back down from a dominance match. She may serve, but that was not due to any weakness on her part...

"As for unicorns, if you can find one who dared enter the lady's forest, you are free to it, but we have none in our hunting pens."
[User Picture]
From:fireluv007
Date:July 8th, 2004 03:44 pm (UTC)
(Link)
He cocks his head sideways at the woman.
"How good arrre yourrr healerrrssss, that they can rrrreplace missssssing body parrrtssss?"
He shakes his head, his chest feathers puffing, his tail still lashing. "It doessssn't matterrrr. Of courrrrssse you wouldn't have Unicorrrnsss. They'rrrre intelligent, they wouldn't be in a hunting pen. What good is a ssstupid Unicorrrn? About assss sssporrrting as a chained ssslave." He snorts again, and moves over to the table of food, sniffing things here and there, mumbling under his breath to himself.
[User Picture]
From:mistressnelle
Date:July 8th, 2004 03:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Laelith smiled dispite herself. There was spirit in this one, that's for certain. "Just... be respectful. The girls know full well that this job requires pain, and myself and the healers are... quite adept."

With those few words, she moved herself back to the bar, certain this creature would understand the rather lenient restrictions upon his meal.

With a soft letting out of breath, she was glad that she had concocted those potions for her girls.
[User Picture]
From:fireluv007
Date:July 8th, 2004 09:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
He looks around the different dishes of food, and shakes his head in disgust.
"It'sss all cooked." He mutters to himself, not very quietly.
He turns away from the table and walks back towards the entrance, glancing back at Laelith, not bothering to give anyone else in the room an acknowledgement.

Once out of the tavern's maze, he bunches up near the ground, his mucsles moving and shifting, and with a push, he jumps into the air, his massive black wings snapping open. A few seconds later, he reaches a high enough altitude that he can use the winds to glide and stalk his morning breakfast from above.

------------------

OOC:
I'll be out the rest of the weekend, so he's gone until he finds himself something juicy to eat. ;)
From:riad421
Date:July 8th, 2004 04:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Valas had awakened well before dawn. Having nothing better to do, he decided to have a look around. He gathered his belongings and headed downstairs, making as little noise as possible. Valas kept to the shadows and made his way to the hearth room for a morning meal. Shortly after arriving things definately started picking up. The Gargoyle and his companion were interested in a Griffon that had made his way into the room. Seeing no need to keep hidden, Valas entered the room and headed for an empty table. He looked to Laelith for some food and drink and sat back to rest and take in the situation.
[User Picture]
From:martythegrey
Date:July 8th, 2004 06:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
The elf wandered the halls for an hour or so, nearly blind except for the passers by. He reached into a pouch and withdrew a small vial that shone with a silver light when shaken. Exploring and examining the walls that he passed for any sorts of markings or paintings or, well, anything, he finally made his way into the main room. He was almost shocked as he saw the Gryphon eyeing a slave, and had to slowly shake his head. 'Like a beast picking the best meat,' he had to think to himself. A slight bow to Laelith, he moved to have a seat at one of the tables, rolling the vial with a fading light from hand to hand across its surface. He decided to draw a map from another of his many pouches (he almost resembles a kender!), he proceeded to mark his current position where it is, and made a few notes on the map with his small, delicate script.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com