?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Laelith watched as the dark one and the elf entered, offering each a… - Welcome to the Endless Night Tavern

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

July 9th, 2004


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
mistressnelle
10:44 am
Laelith watched as the dark one and the elf entered, offering each a cursory, welcoming nod. She hoped they would be able to find the breakfast for themselves, if they so desired food. With a shake of those dusty red locks, she watched the Gryphon leave, wondering just why he bothered with taverns if they were so against his tastes, or whether he was simply lonely and arogant, and trying to find a balence between the two.

As Cirrac approached her, she smiled. "Of course I've a moment. What can I help you with?" Her voice was honeyed, but not unnaturally so. She seemed to be in a pleasant mood, despite the morning's unusual beginnings.

(11 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 9th, 2004 11:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
Nodding to Faelith, Cirrac keeps his voice soft. "We may wish to stay here for...an undetermined time. I wondered if there were any tasks you might need to offset this, or ways which we might both be useful?" His golden eyes have a slightly wistful sheen for a moment, then he leans in a bit closer. "Also...what can you tell me about the temple nearby?"
[User Picture]
From:mistressnelle
Date:July 9th, 2004 01:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
(OOC: it's Laelith, doll, with an L ^_^)

"You can stay here as long as you would like, good sir." She pats his hand, a friendly, open gesture. "You and your lady will have our protections, there is no need to do anything save enjoy yourselves unless the desire strikes you. This is a fuctioning city, as you may have noticed. As for the temple... well, Wintra is mysterious in her own ways. You'd be best checking it out yourself, instead of listening to what blithering I may provide you." There was a playfulness in her eyes that wasn't there a moment before. She was fond of the temple, one could be certain, but for reasons she was not willing to disclose.
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 9th, 2004 01:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
(OOC: DOH. Sorry, posting at work. :D)

Cirrac nods, surprised at the pat to his hand. "We appreciate that...though I do prefer to be useful, when needed..." The look in her eyes makes him raise an eyebrow. "Then perhaps we will travel there today...would the priestesses and priests object to our intrusion?"
[User Picture]
From:mistressnelle
Date:July 9th, 2004 01:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
"The gods maintain their power by the worship of their people. No priest or priestess would turn away one who might aid them thusly." She smiled, a sage look on her impish face.
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 9th, 2004 01:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Smiling a bit more, Cirrac nods again. "Then hopefully they will accept what we might give for what we might ask..." His eyes grow a bit concerned, the golden sheen darkening. "Will..." He searches for the words.

"Will our mixed company be...a problem?" It seems he's quite used to intolerance by how he's acting, and worse.
[User Picture]
From:mistressnelle
Date:July 9th, 2004 01:58 pm (UTC)
(Link)
"The gods need not discriminate. They've learned the folly of *those* ways long ago." She noticed the darkening in his eyes, and matched it with an earnesty in her own. "You'll be welcomed. I assure you."
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 9th, 2004 03:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
With a palpable sense of relief, Cirrac sighs. "If only some of their children would be as wise." Turning his hand beneath hers, he lightly squeezes it, avoiding harming her with his talons. "Thank you." Then, he turns, heading back to Krystaviel, kneeling to kiss her rather than taking his seat.
From:skarlette
Date:July 9th, 2004 06:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Krystaviel watched Cirrac approach Laelith with a gentle smile, though she was too far away to hear what they were speaking off. She noted the relief in his posture though. Their staying here would not be a problem and that pleases her.

Her smile brightens as he returns and she leans down to kiss him as he kneels, stroking his hair...
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 9th, 2004 07:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Leaning against her, Cirrac closes his eyes a moment, then kisses her again before going back to his seat.

"After breakfast, I think we should take a small journey to the temple...if you would be in the mood for it?"
From:skarlette
Date:July 10th, 2004 06:47 am (UTC)
(Link)
The selkie maiden gave him a smile, her eyes glimmeting the deep silver-greeny blue of the ocean's depths, stroking his hair gently. She kisses his forehead and nods gently. "I think I would very much be in the mood to see this temple."
[User Picture]
From:bzarcher
Date:July 10th, 2004 05:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
The gargoyle nods, the golden eyes flashing as her hand slides through his hair. Smiling back to her, he bows his head, then settles in to finish his breakfast. "As my lady wishes, then."

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com